Microsoft Excel Spreadsheeting and Charting.
Excel Training Lessons for Beginners in Perth's Northern Suburbs
- Excel training Help F1 and Excel training resources such as manuals and websites.
- Excel overview
- Naming Excel Columns
- Excel Data entry
- Formatting Excel data
- Sum, product, average, etc.
- $ symbol for locking reference cell to a formula
- Fill and copy Excel formulas down or along
- Copying to other sheets or files.
- Templates (pie, bar, line, etc.)
- Importing / Exporting - Word documents or Web pages.
- Exporting Excel to other MS Office software such as Word and Access
- Word and
Mail merging eg to form letter with Excel
- Share data online with live Excel sheets with functions on web pages. Allow 20minutes for this Excel lesson including uploading of your Excel practice .xls / .html file to our web server in Perth:
In this simple Excel in a webpage example below, you need Excel 2003 or later on your computer: Change the red exchange rate to your country's exchange rate > enter > watch the yellow cells change.
- Conversion of Excel .xlsx files to Google spread sheets in "Google Drive" (cloud)
Perth Excel Training Benefits
- Improve office administration efficiency, financial control, productivity.
- Seeing the financial "what if scenario" at a glance. eg what if it 10% of overheads instead of 12%
- Better job prospects with more Excel skills and Excel qualifications.
- Bosses love easy to read reports and charts you produce.
- Charting provides information at a glance and can easily be imported to other formats such as gif images for websites. See top of page
Excel generated gif example
More Perth Statistics
This Excel training Perth is designed for hands on training by beginners.
If you'd like to know more about discounts for bulk Excel training enrolments, please don't hesitate to phone 9243 4215. Excel training is conducted on our modern computers with the latest versions of Microsoft Excel at our Perth Excel training venue. Suitable for Excel training students in Perth's northern suburbs. If you are way south of the Swan River, I recommend you find an Excel trainer near you. $100 call out fee is added for training at YOUR venue and if it is in the Perth CBD, you pay for Excell trainer's car parking.
TOP Excel Training Perth