PHOTOS FOR THE WEB
- Place image or object on scanner
- In Photoshop: FILE > IMPORT > TWAIN32.
- In the Scanning dialogue box:
- Image Type > True Clour
- Output Resolution > Tick Web 75 DPI > SETTINGS BUTTON > OK (Monitors do not display resolutions better than this. If you want the image significantly larger, you'll need to rescan. Image and be reduced without losing quality with a graphics editor such as Photoshop.
- Set size to 100%
- Preview Button
- Move corners of scan area cropping frame to frame area of image to be scanned
- Scan Button
- If the Scanning dialogue box does not close automatically, click X in top right hand corner.
- The image should be visible in Photoshop. Save it BEFORE graphically editing it.