- Windows 7 help F1, Online resources and Manuals
- Windows Task Bar properties
- Folder and file management with Windows Explorer.
- Selection, Dragging and dropping
- Windows Shortcut keys for most programs. Eg Ctrl+Z
- Speed keys / Windows Shortcut Keys
- Windows Desk Top
- Arranging icons
- New shortcuts on your Windows desktop to programs, data or hardware.
- Creating a new folder on your desktop
- Selection and Dragging and dropping
- Shortcuts to your desktop
- Stetting task bar properties
- Screen Saver
- Appearance, size and resolution
- As a web page
- Settings and Resolution.
- Folders and Shortcuts
- Add or Remove programs
Installing hardware (modems, printers, scanner, drives etc.)
- Organising programs into "Program Files" folder and subfolders.
- Schedule backups of your important files
- Systems analysis
- Scan disk
- System and Windows Device Manager check
- Find files.
- Tool bars
- Shut down
- Settings and Control panel
- Handling frozen applications and the Blue Screen of Death.
- Power saving management
- Downloading Java Virtual Machine for Windows XP
- Types of local area networks and where to get a local area network technician in Perth.
Computer Software Training Perth
Plenty of free parking near Windowstraining venue
Windows training Perth is designed for hands on training by beginners.
If you'd like to know more about discounts for bulk Windows training enrolments, please don't hesitate to phone. Windows training Perth is conducted on our modern computers with the latest versions of Windows at our Perth Windows training venue shown above.
Windows and file management | Quicken and QuickBooks | Word | OutLook | PowerPoint | Photoshop | Digital Video Production