2 hours per week beginners internet training course in Perth is priced
at only $66 per hour per student. Pace and
hours of Perth's best internet training, can be altered for small groups of beginners. Discounts for Non-Profit Organisations, pensioners, students and Groups greater than one person. Free training manuals to keep.
Weekly internet training for beginners are recommended and numbered
What is the Internet? Overview
World Wide Web. Defined, how to
With your mobile phone
High speed internet access
(HSIA) account secure passwords.
Relationship between ISPs and
(eg Google's Chrome, MS Internet Explorer or MS Edge, Opera)
History, How to block spying cookies,
- Page Title
- Dropdown menu.
- Standard buttons Navigation, home, history, etc.
- Address Line
- Bookmarks (Favourites)
- Copying text, pictures, pages, etc
- Web based mail.
- Clearing History from c:\windows\temporary internet folder.
- Viewing source code.
- Setting your homepage (not available for TAFE students)
4. Web Addresses (Uniform Resource Locators - URL)
- (URL wvvw.something.com )
- Types: Country codes , organisations, etc.
- Home pages (index.htm or index.html)
- Sites eg: free music, stock exchange, educational, sport, government, recreational, free software, pictures, web designer resources, etc.
- Web based email
- Online calendars
- Organizing Bookmarks.
- Domain names and Trademarks
- Search techniques: Phrasing keywords, Boolean expressions, etc.
- Which SE and when
- Avoiding junk
- Submission of your site to: free and paid express.
- eg MS Outlook, Eudora, Communicator
- Formatting or Plain text (When and why)
- Inserting a picture
- Setting up an email account
- Stationery "signature" design, setup and automatic insertion
- Address Book
- Organising Outlook folder shortcuts eg inbox, contacts, etc.
8. Making money from home with the internet.
(Not available for my TAFE students at Subiaco )
10. Printing forms
Graduation / Certificate presentation
Creating your own web page. Quick introduction.